Special Project #2

February 9, 2008 by Brandy Vencel

Well, we are officially ready to share some of the details of Special Project #2. Just as Special Project #1 was a little more Si’s thing than my thing, this project is a little more my thing than his thing. Sometimes, I wish we could, um, share the burden a bit. But that just isn’t how God designed the world to work.

So here are the details. Special Project #2 is more of a long-term project. It requires a bit of suffering on my part until approximately September 1st. At that point, all will once again be right with my personal world, and we will be able to enjoy another person added to the family mix.

EDD 9/1/08

• Reply Brandy February 11, 2008 at 9:27 pm

G: Now I’m embarrassed! A lot of “family” blogs now are subscription so that folks can post photos and such and still protect privacy. I thought that was what you had going on. Sorry to point out your private blog in front of the world!

• Reply G February 11, 2008 at 8:44 pm

Wow – the secret’s out! 🙂

I do have a blog, but it’s only open for me and Paul because I am using it as a journal for Ellie.

Trust me, if it was open, you would be on the list.

Love, G

• Reply Brandy February 11, 2008 at 6:22 pm

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.

Kristie: It took me by surprise a bit, too! I have never had children quite this close together before (it’ll be just about 20 months), so it was a little unexpected. At least, unexpected at this time. 🙂

G: Will you invite me to read your blog? I tried to check it out, but I’m not on the list. 🙂

Kim: The ultrasound was because I was irresponsible and not writing things down. So when the doctor wanted to figure out how far along I was, I wasn’t much help. Which was a little embarrassing, since I should know better. 🙂

Jeana: You have four, correct? Any pointers on life with four?

• Reply Kim February 10, 2008 at 7:18 pm

Bean is pulling for a boy. Also, how come the early ultrasound?

• Reply G February 10, 2008 at 7:08 am

Wow – congratulations! When I asked Paul to guess who was pregnant, he didn’t include you in his top 3 guesses. However, once I told him he said, “well, duh!”. 🙂 Praying an easy, more enjoyable pregnancy for you. Love you!

• Reply Jeana February 10, 2008 at 2:03 am

Congratulations!

• Reply Kristie February 9, 2008 at 9:58 pm

Wow! You took me by surprise. Congratulations! =)

• Reply Kimbrah February 9, 2008 at 8:59 pm

Awwwwwww! He’s beautiful! (I’m hoping it’s a boy for E’s sake) 🙂

Kimbrah

• Reply Rahime February 9, 2008 at 8:34 pm

congratulations!!!

• Reply MPL Family February 9, 2008 at 6:59 pm

Did you really get to have an ultrasound already?

Once again, Congratulations to your entire family. We are so looking forward to meeting the newest member of the Vencel family.

We love you guys!