I don’t think I’ve ever done one of these, but Mama Squirrel tagged me, and I was so flattered I had to play along…plus I think the questions are fun. If you have a chance, read Mama Squirrel’s answers at the link above. She compared her 2006 answers to today, which was interesting to me!
- ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
- ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT
My wall timeline. It is a project we enjoy year after year.
- ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Are you going to hate me that I don’t have one? I have never had the money to buy many resources, so the main extras we have are things that I have test-driven for publishers for free.
- ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
- ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Goodness! Why does this feel so hard all of a sudden? Oh! I know: Visual Latin. Love it already.
- ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
I have a whole list of things I wish I could add if I had double the budget. My oldest is trying to teach himself to draw birds, so I think number one on my wishlist right now would be a copy of John Busby’s Drawing Birds.
- ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
The fabled Ambleside Year 12.
- ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
Veritas Press and The Classical Teacher from Memoria Press.
- ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
FOUR SIXFIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS Don’t fail me, people! I tag Mystie, Dawn, Silvia, Naomi, and Heather.
Get the (almost) weekly digest!
Weekly encouragement, direct to your inbox, (almost) every Saturday.