For those of you who aren’t familiar with it, Newbie Tuesday is a (fantastic ahem) monthly newsletter I put out for the past couple years. Each issue had a specific topic — some aspect of Charlotte Mason’s philosophy — which we take the time to explore. It’s been a ton of work … and a ton of fun.
And now is your chance to get the complete second volume! It’s a PDF version, so you can read it on your favorite device, or print out and bind a hard copy.
- The science of relations
- The three divisions of knowledge (the things of man, the things of God, the things of universe)
- Masterly inactivity
- Short lessons
- Physical education
- Composition (writing)
- Charlotte Mason’s motto (I Am, I Ought, I Can, I Will)
Each issue in the volume includes:
- letter from the editor
- philosophical article
- practical applications article
- article on transitioning older children
- book review
- coupon for helpful Charlotte Mason products
- links for further reading
- and more!
What are you waiting for? Go grab your copy!
Get the (almost) weekly digest!
Weekly encouragement, direct to your inbox, (almost) every Saturday.