It’s ready … and it’s amazing! Hayley has been hard at work beautifying Newbie Tuesday into something you will not only love reading, but looking at. In my opinion, it’s even better than last year, and last year was pretty great!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with it, Newbie Tuesday is a (fantastic ahem) monthly newsletter I put out for the past couple years. Each issue had a specific topic — some aspect of Charlotte Mason’s philosophy — which we take the time to explore. It’s been a ton of work … and a ton of fun.
And now is your chance to get the complete second volume! It’s a PDF version, so you can read it on your favorite device, or print out and bind a hard copy.
In 2016, we covered:
- The science of relations
- The three divisions of knowledge (the things of man, the things of God, the things of universe)
- Masterly inactivity
- Short lessons
- Physical education
- Composition (writing)
- Charlotte Mason’s motto (I Am, I Ought, I Can, I Will)
Each issue in the volume includes:
- letter from the editor
- philosophical article
- practical applications article
- article on transitioning older children
- book review
- coupon for helpful Charlotte Mason products
- links for further reading
- and more!
What are you waiting for? Go grab your copy!
Get the (almost) weekly digest!
Weekly encouragement, direct to your inbox, (almost) every Saturday.