:: 1 ::
For four long months, I’ve been working on a project with a team of wonderful women. In the wee hours yesterday, that project was finished and I was finally able to announce it. You can see my Big Fat Charlotte Mason Announcement here:
:: 2 ::
We discovered an amazing cursive product! At GHC, I went by Janice Campbell’s booth and drooled over these. Unfortunately, she ran out before I could snap a couple up for my girls. I ended up buying them online when I got home.
Isn’t this amazing?
Each coloring page isn’t just for coloring — there are places in which to practice cursive strokes.
Coupled with our beloved Papermate Flair pen collection, this is a totally fun way to get extra practice. The girls decided they prefer using their colored pencils.
:: 3 ::
Here’s the first quote of many from In Memoriam I’ll be sharing:
This is how I feel about AmblesideOnline. The immensity of the task feels crushing, if you really think about it, but how is it accomplished? One beautiful term at a time. ♥
:: 4 ::
Speaking of In Memoriam, want an up-close look at the cover?
Didn’t Alissa do an amazing job?
The inside is also laid out beautifully, and that was done by Hayley.
Such a lovely team of AO moms. ♥
:: 5 ::
This month in 2016:
This installment from The Low Energy Mom’s Guide to Homeschooling is pertinent for most of us this time of year.
:: 6 ::
This week’s links collection:
- A MAP OF THE SOUL from First Things
- A neurosurgeon afterthinks on Aquinas.
- Why Roman concrete still stands strong while modern version decays from The Guardian
- I’m thinking this is an area in which we ought to learn from history?
- American Pravda from Project Veritas
- There’s not an easy way to link to these, but if you’re not watching the American Pravda exposé by Project Veritas concerning CNN, well … you ought to be.
Get the (almost) weekly digest!
Weekly encouragement, direct to your inbox, (almost) every Saturday.