:: 1 ::
Only two more days to register for the autumn session of Charlotte Mason Boot Camp! Six weeks of deliberate and efficient Charlotte Mason study can make all the difference. Especially when it’s done in community with yours truly as your Drill Sergeant. Come register now before it’s too late! (Last day to register is 9/29/2018.)
:: 2 ::
True confession: I don’t actually like pumpkin spice. Unless it’s someplace it would normally be, like in a pumpkin pie. In the past, I have tried to conjure excited feelings about Starbucks autumn specialty coffees, such as Pumpkin Spice Latte, but it just doesn’t do it for me.
Of course, the high today is 97. If it were lower, that’d probably help.
What about you? Pumpkin spice, yea or nay?
:: 3 ::
I was sick last week and so I missed telling you about the latest episode from Scholé Sisters:
:: 4 ::
This month in 2015:
It’s changed a little over the years, but I still contend this little box is the Best Thing Ever.
:: 5 ::
This week’s links collection:
- Russell Kirk and the Logos from The American Conservative
- “Like the poet, the historian must understand that devotion to truth is not identical with the cult of facts.”
- Leonardo’s Salvator Mundi: expert uncovers ‘exciting’ new evidence from The Art Newspaper
- So fascinating!
- Submerged ruins of church heralded ‘one of Christianity’s most important places’ is spotted in aerial photos by chance after centuries of searching from Daily Mail
- The First Council of Nicaea, people!!
Get the (almost) weekly digest!
Weekly encouragement, direct to your inbox, (almost) every Saturday.