AfterCast is available for subscription Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and other major podcast players!
If you can’t find it on your favorite podcast app, just use the comment form below to let us know and we’ll try and do what we can on our end to make it available for you.
- EP 00: Welcome to AfterCast!
- EP 01: Are Narration and Discussion Interchangeable?
- EP 02: Education is Enculturation
- EP 03: All Education is Self-Education
- EP 04: The Don’t Look Theory of Parenting
- EP 05: Possibility, Not Heredity
- RT 01: Observing Holy-Days with Eusebius
- EP 06: My Teacher, My Logos?
- EP 07: My Child Doesn’t Like X: Homeschooling Meets Resistance
- EP 08: The Best Kept Secret of Homeschooling
- EP 09: Are You Sabotaging Your Charlotte Mason Homeschool?
- EP 10: Music and the Poetry of Education
- EP 11: Far as the Curse is Found (Suffering and Holiness)
- EP 12: Starving Our Children
- IN 01: Let’s Talk About … Charlotte Mason History (with Karen Glass!)
- EP 13: The Use and Misuse of Charlotte Mason’s First Principle
- EP 14: Why Your Curriculum Should Include Hard Books
- EP 15: If it Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It
- EP 16: How to Help Your Children with Hard Books
- EP 17: What Did Charlotte Mason Mean by “Short Lessons?”
- EP 18: Putting the Generosity Back in Generous Education
- EP 19: How to Move Forward
- EP 20: Christian Conflict with the Inklings (with Brittney McGann)
By signing up to the Afterthoughts Weekly Digest, you’ll get encouragement from our newsletter, plus be notified about any new podcast episodes.
Want to request an episode?
Get the (almost) weekly digest!
Weekly encouragement, direct to your inbox, (almost) every Saturday.