This is an invitation to look back on last year with grace and wisdom. The theory behind the Flourish Live Event is simple: in order to look forward and plan the coming school year effectively, we first need to look back effectively. So many year-end reviews are focused on whether we checked all our boxes, but Flourish is different. In this two-session live event, Brandy Vencel will lead you through a homeschool annual review process she designed to take a philosophical view and really assess whether what happened in the school year aligned with her Charlotte Mason philosophy and goals.
The Flourish Charlotte Mason Annual Homeschool Review will help you:
- Assess yourself (Session 1)
- Think about what is most important in being a good teacher.
- Assess your students individually (Session 1)
- Go beyond examinations and ponder the whole child.
- Assess your homeschool overall (Session 2)
- Use a Charlotte Mason paradigm to think about strengths and weaknesses in your homeschool.
- Select goals for the coming year with the aim of making next year your best school year ever (Session 3)
- Learn to prioritize.
In addition, you’ll learn a lot about the Charlotte Mason philosophy, educational principles, and MORE!
Come and join us for a time of refreshment and encouragement!
What you’ll get:
- Access to the two live sessions
- Printable PDF guidebooks and assessment packets to help you take action on what you learn
- Permanent personal access to video replays and PDFs